Collection of Personal Information
ALINK does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group
When you create a account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from ALINK.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on alinksolutions.com website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from ALINK website. In exceptional circumstances ALINK may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in ALINK you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.